Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reading List

I usually have quite a number of books sitting on my nightstand in various stages of being read.  A night without a book is a poor night indeed.  I have to settle on a Sudoku puzzle in those rare instances.  Here's what I've got on the table right now:

Irreplaceable by Stephen Lovely, on page 54 (And he sent me an email wanting to know if I was enjoying his book!)
What-the-Dickens by Gregory Maguire, on page 111
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
The Secret of Castle Cant by K.P. Bath

I vary on what I read night to night because sometimes you're in a fluffy mood, or serious, or information gathering, so I make sure I have a wide variety of material to choose from.  I usually read YA because it suits me, usually it's a little less R rated than adult material, and I don't do rated R.

Let me know what you're reading and if you've found any mighty page-turners!

No comments:

Post a Comment