Monday, September 27, 2010

Stepping Out

I am a lifelong lover of reading.  I can remember tucking Christopher Pike books and others inside my history book in middle school to enjoy a little reading while I was supposed to be learning.  My folks claim to have taught me to read at 2, and my dad was a bibliophile of the worst kind, homemade bookshelves lining his bedroom walls, and moving across country the number of times we did, it was all the worse since we needed to move the many, many boxes of books he'd collected.

I'd hoped to start a little blog to do a few book reviews, comment on reading, and perhaps throw in a little of writing tidbits as well since that's something else I do enjoy.  I don't have a chance to read as much as I would if I weren't a wife and mother, but any spare time I do have is usually found with my having a book in hand, tucked away in some quiet spot, lost in the worlds and adventures I am reading.  You can also find me over at Goodreads.com, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Stop by often, share comments and opinions with me! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, glad to see you blogging, I just revived my own blog on Friday afternoon and hope to post there more often. I'll give you the link when I can figure it out. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete